Professional Dental Products
www.PrimaWhite.com Telephone: 800-665-0696
Instructions for Using Tray-based Professional Dental Whitening Gel
1) Brush your teeth each time before using the dental whitening system. The whitening gel is most effective on clean teeth.
2) Make sure that dental trays are clean and dry before applying whitening gel into them.
NOTE - Moisture reduces the efficacy of the gel and slows down the whitening process
3) Apply a small amount of whitening gel around the front interior of the dental tray in such a way that the gel will completely cover the front surface of your teeth.
4) Position the dental tray over your teeth and press gently so that the whitening gel covers the entire front surface of your teeth. Discard any overflow gel by spitting or wiping it from your mouth. Wear dental trays from 30 minutes to 4 hours. Overnight applications are acceptable.
NOTE - Start slowly and build up your wear-time. Longer wear-times create faster whitening results. As an average, optimum results are achieved after 10-20 cumulative hours of wear-time.
5) Upon completion of your whitening session, clean the dental trays with warm water and toothbrush and store in a safe place
6) Conduct your whitening session once per day until desired level of whitening is attained.
NOTE -You may skip days between whitening sessions to minimize sensitivities. This will not affect the cumulative whitening process.
7) The whitening results will last for years, but you may wish to do periodic touchups every few weeks or months by bleaching your teeth as they become stained again.
8) Be sure to refrigerate your whitening gel when not in use.
NOTE - Your teeth or gums may become mildly sensitive. This is common while using products containing peroxide and it is not harmful. In case of increased sensitivity, reduce usage time and/or frequency until this problem stops.